OPEN TRYOUTS - HAPPENING NOW
Thanks to everyone who attended the December tryouts! Most everyone should have been contacted, if not please reach out.
We will be having addtional tryouts and training following the below schedule. You can register HERE
MONDAY / 5:30pm to 7pm: BOYS 2013, 2012 and 2011 + GIRLS 2007
MONDAY / 7pm to 8:30pm: BOYS 2009 and 2006 + GIRLS 2006
TUESDAY / 5:30pm to 7pm: BOYS 2010 and 2007 + GIRLS 2010 and 2009
WEDNESDAY / 5:30pm to 7pm: GIRLS 2008
THURSDAY / 5:30pm to 7pm: BOYS 2008 + GIRLS 2012 and 2011
Any questions, please reach out to our Director of Coaching Mark Hervin - email@example.com or 562.480.9335
FCLB Fall Success
- 2010 Blue will be promoted to the Gold bracket for the 2020 season. State cup finalist, League elite 8.
- 2010 Red will be promoted to silver for 2020 season.
- 2009 will be promoted to silver for 2020 season after finishing 2nd in bracket.
- 2004 will be promoted to silver elite for the 2020 season after winning there bracket
- 2009 will be promoted to Silver for 2020 season after winning there bracket.
- 2007 will remain Silver Elite
- 2002 Blue will be promoted to Gold after finishing 2nd in there bracket.
- 2002 Red will be promoted to Silver Elite after winning there bracket.
Meet Manny - Part of the NPL Academy
Meet Manny our 2006 player playing up on the 2005 team with coach Jared. He has been selected to play for Golden State NPL league under the academy program. Manny is the first FCLB player to benefit from the new partnership. DOC Mark Hervin sai, "We are delighted for Manny and this should encourage all FCLB players with the amazing opportunity they have to play Academy, ECNL, NPL West now that we have this partnership with Golden State." If you are nterested in becoming a FCLB player or coach and or have a team looking for a home and want to take advantage of this huge opportunity please contact DOC Mark Hervin.
Triad Fit Kids was founded in 2016 in Orange County California with the mission of providing healthy lifestyle training opportunities for kids. Public schools and the government in general seem to be so overwhelmed and focused on other things that the actual health and vitality of our kids is suffering.
In 2017 and 2018 they ran strength and conditioning programs for youth sports teams with an emphasis on functional movement to avoid injury. Now FC Long Beach can help the cause by donating any old cleats, uniforms or anything related to soccer to help these kids.
FC Long Beach and FC Golden State Enter Into Partnership
FC LONG BEACH NOW A PROUD PARTNER OF FC GOLDEN STATE
FC Long Beach partners with one of the biggest and most successful academy clubs in Southern California, FC Golden State.
FC Long Beach Director of Coaching Mark Hervin said “This is exciting news and will give our coaches at FC Long Beach access to the US Soccer Academy coaching philosophy. The partnership will also give FC Long Beach players the chance to play academy soccer and to take part in the new NPL West league.”
What does this mean for FC Long Beach?
· High level opportunities from youth all the way to professional
· FC Golden State has direct ties to NPL West and USL2 teams
· FCLB and FCGS to work together in growing each of our tournaments – FCGS in June, FCLB in August and January
· Partner on college placement for high school age players
· FCLB will combine our coaches education program and work together to expand and develop our coaching staff
If you’re a player or parent looking to join FCLB and want to take advantage of these great opportunities
keep visiting www.FCLongBeach.com for more information
FCLB Latest News
FCLB Winter Invitational
Congratulations to all of our winners!
Full list of 2019 winners click here
Each year many soccer families are faced with a dilemma: continue playing recreational soccer or make the jump to competitive soccer. Is your child ready to move on from recreational soccer to a more competitive environment, where player development is the focus? If so, FC Long Beach SIGNATURE may be exactly what you are looking for! With fixed costs and USSF Licensed coaches, overseen by a qualified Director of Coaching, our SIGNATURE program provides an ideal introduction to competitive play for those looking for amore challenging environment. The Signature program here at FC Long Beach Signature provides players with an opportunity to improve their technical ability through exposure to a higher standard of coaching while being introduced to a more competitive playing environment.
If you are a player interested to be part of our SIGNATURE program or you are a coach with a recreational soccer team that wants to move to the next level please contact us.
For more information, contact FC Long Beach Director of Coaching Mark Hervin.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone Number: (562)480-9335